The strangest insults politicians dropped this year around the world13 days ago
Are you ready for the sickest burns by the most flame politicians of 2016?
The Society of Clerks have compiled this year’s naughtiest express in their most recent version of publication, The Table . It’s full to the brim with terms uttered by legislators in the parliaments of countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India and South Africa.
Get ready for the tamest, lamest calls ever. Except in Australia, where they really DGAF.
– The Dr Goebbels of economic policy.
– The Australian people see you as a very unsavoury is part of the House.
– The cockroach of the Australian Labor Party.
– The question was about his dog of a policy.
– You are such a grub.
– Free trade is bullshit.
– Aren’t you the real clown, and one with a massive credibility deficit?
– You would think the foreign minister might actually guess before she opens her big fat trap and says stupid things in this parliament.
– They are the tools over the other side this is gonna be bashed.
– Here is another muppet.
– Those blokes would sell smokings to kids if they had a chance.
– Youve got to stop smoking the funny stuff. Youve got to stop smoking so much pot.
– My topic is to the village idiot.
– He is not here. He is talking to Tinker Bell on his unicorn phone.
– You nitwit.
– You knucklehead.
– You lot stink.
– You are full of crap.
– Mr Speaker, extraordinary. Living in a Canada, where that sort of idiocy pass for argument in the House of Parliament.
– That man is a jester you have no clue.
– Patronage is the K-Y Jelly of politics in an absolute orgy of political patronage the whole war room of the Conservative partys election campaign was appointed to the Senate as one big fat “F you” to the Canadian public.
– Shut up, you will be silenced.
– Can I not call a burglar a burglar?
– Who is screaming? Does not your common sense work? Are we in Parliament or in a market?
– Pimps of power.
– Go back to supporting marijuana.
– Battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
– We are going to made you physically now.
– A fool elected by a fool will be led by a fool, but the biggest fool is the buffoon who elected that fool.
Of course, we all know what these politicians are truly trying to say.
They could take some lessons in letting it all out from Irish politician Paul Gogarty back in 2009. And yes, it actually contains coarse language.