25 Friendly Neighborhood Faces Who Just Wanted To Pop By And Say Hello1 month, 20 days ago
Even if you don’t have a pet of your own, opportunities are there’s still a little animal buddy in your life you look forward to seeing. Maybe it’s a friendly face on your route to the office every day or a new buddy you bumped into on vacation.
Whatever the reason, there’s simply no stopping the smile they put on your face when you consider their silly ones gazing back at you. They’re happy to brighten your day for a small exchange of cuddles…and if you happen to share a treat with them too, well, even better!
1. “Got any snacks ?? “
2. “Wow, you’re only just now getting out of bed? “
3. “You call that a sway? “
4. “Okay, let’s hit up the nearest Burger King.”
5. “You call it trash, we call it breakfast.”
6. I’m not sure I’d ever make it to work if this face was on my way.
7. “Did you ensure which route that bird ran? “
8. “I’m merely a normal dog! I swear! Woof! “
9. Every hour they light up the grill…
10. The tiniest, grumpiest little guy.
11. “Ahem, the bird feeder isn’t going to fill itself.”
12. These drama club kids have got the pathetic “feed me” face down pat.
13. “Good neighbors share their tuna casserole. Just sayin’.”
14. This fluffy lil’ guy definitely wants to play a game with you.
15. “No, don’t go! My chin needs more scratches !! “
16. “You have the best narratives, dude.”
17. “Can’t sleep either, huh? “
18. You gave him bacon once and now every time…
19. “I think this selfie really captures my majesty, don’t you? “
20. “We can talk about winter after you hand over that ham sandwich.”
21. “Shh, you can’t ensure me. I’m a master of disguise.”
22. “Ugh, I got sand in my shell. Little assistance? “
23. “Aw yeah, you gotta soak in these rays with me, man.”
24. “You’re so embarrassing.” “Whatever, I’m hungry! “
25. It’s not a backyard party without this subtle guest.
It’s like the animal equivalent of having nieces or nephews. All the adorable, cute faces without having to worry about picking up their poo later on!